[FFmpeg-user] I found the bugs

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Wed Jun 19 20:10:01 EEST 2024

On 6/19/2024 9:51 AM, Mark Filipak wrote:
> Thank you for the 'guide' but neither 'important' nor 'normal' are in
> that guide.

The interpolate using normal English!

> I can only say that if you take all the timestamp bug reports (which may
> all be from the same cause) and total them together, it's not "normal".

Bug priority (and severity, if separate) have nothing to do with whether
the behavior is "normal". Since Trac only has priority, it applies to
how quickly the bug should be addressed; I'm sure that's discussed in
the link I sent. Read the page http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ and follow
"Please read the _​Bug Tracker Manual_" link, you'll see an explanation
of priority.

Please put as much effort into how to report issues as you do in
discovering them.

z!