[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg wav lossless to youtube mov?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri May 24 02:02:08 EEST 2024

пт, 24 мая 2024 г., 01:37 Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>:

> Am 24.05.24 um 00:34 schrieb Zathras Yes:
> > Yes, I know that. Just add a picture and it's fine.
>
> MOV with PCM/WAV is never fine

from compatibility with older software? yes. Youtube probably does not want
to serve relatively huge lossless uncompressed audio files, even if that
was perfectly possible.

but for experimenting you can use ffbrobe on wav file and try to put -c:a
pcm_s32le for example if ffprobe indicated this format for your wav.