[Libav-user] Reference app with ffmpeg n1.2 libs that works on IOS ?

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 3 01:28:24 CEST 2013

Lars Hammarstrand <lars.hammarstrand at ...> writes:

> > You tell me which version does work and
> > which version crashes, and I will tell
> > you which versions to test.
>
> You have to supply a more detailed action-plan
> to operate git bisecting in this case since the
> last (and current) working version of ffmpeg for
> xbmc is n0.10.2 which is quite a few commits
> from n2.1, probably a whole lot more than just
> 14 iterations

Exactly 14 iterations, please trust me, I am doing
this quite often.

Before starting, please test -cpuflags -neon and
--disable-neon to make 100% sure that we know what
we are searching for.

For the bisect, please confirm first that 3c5fe5b
does indeed work fine (this corresponds to 0.10
and is the first of 14 compiles).
Then please test a1bcc76.
If it works ok, test 3860e34, if not try 35894eb
(These are compiles two and three.)

Carl Eugen