[Libav-user] avfilter code that works on Linux fails on Windows

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra13 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:31:02 CEST 2016

On 13/05/2016 09:50 a.m., Gonzalo Garramuño wrote:
> I have a strange problem.  I tried adding subtitles to my viewer using 
> libav filters.  The code is extracted from filtering_video.c. It works 
> fine on Linux, but on Windows, it barfs with a bunch of errors when 
> parsing the filter graph.  Here are the errors:
I found out ffplay.exe suffers from the same errors if you feed -vf 
subtitles=full_windows_path, so I'll log a ticket as a bug in ffmpeg.

More information about the Libav-user mailing list