[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [PATH] enable-libgsm not working

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Thu Jun 23 10:21:37 CEST 2005

Alban Bedel wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:04:48 +0200
> Michel Bardiaux <mbardiaux at peaktime.be> wrote:
>

>>-#include <gsm.h>
>>+#include <gsm/gsm.h>
>

> Hmm, are you sure that this is not Debian specific ?

Could be, I dont use any other distro so I cant check. I modelled my
changes on what was already in lavc for mp3lame, and that matched what
happens with debian.

> I have libgsm
> installed from sources here and i don't have the include in a gsm
> subdirectory. In fact checking their makefile it seems there
> is no sensible default in there (default to $(GSM_INSTALL_ROOT)/inc
> with GSM_INSTALL_ROOT empty).

I have gsm from sources too (now switching to distros because libgsm
seems very stable now). gsm.h comes in subdirectory 'inc'. I didnt use
'make install'.

--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles