[Ffmpeg-devel] DVR-MS bug (MP2 decoding)

John Donaghy johnfdonaghy
Fri Apr 21 22:14:37 CEST 2006

> No, the picture is decoded correctly. But I use a patched version of
> FFMPEG without the MPEG2 bug ;)

So you're not getting the frame size from the asf demuxer? If not, how
do you get it?

> No, because in GraphEdit the input pin is different for files with AC3.
> So I assume it's MP2 and not AC3.

You're right, I looked at it in GraphEdit and on my machine it chooses
my InterVideo audio decoder for this file rather than the regular MPEG
Audio Decoder. The properties dialog for the Intervideo decoder calim
it is '2 speaker mode, Dolby Sound compatible (as opposed to
stereo/mono). It says the format is MPEG2 and the attributes are
16bit/48k/1ch. I wonder what is different about this audio stream that
causes it to pick the Intervideo decoder - maybe the 'dolby' setting?

Have to been able to play other HD dvr-ms files successfully?

John