[FFmpeg-devel] MMX accelerated DSP functions for VC1/WMV3 decoders

Hervé W. H.O.W.aka.V+ffmpeg
Sun Jul 1 17:19:56 CEST 2007

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/old-licenses.html#LGPL
says http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/library.html is the text
of the Library General Public License.

> The question whether I accept version 2.1 or 3.0 of the LGPL or GPL is
> moot, as you pointed their texts offer a kind of loophole to select
> another version, which I disagree with.

According to the link above, the Library GPL 2.0 has the same or
similar "loophole":
"3. You may opt to apply the terms of the ordinary GNU General Public
License instead of this License to a given copy of the Library. To do
this, you must alter all the notices that refer to this License, so
that they refer to the ordinary GNU General Public License, version 2,
instead of to this License. (If a newer version than version 2 of the
ordinary GNU General Public License has appeared, then you can specify
that version instead if you wish.)"

-V