[Ffmpeg-devel] Real-time mpegts encoding and streaming

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Mar 1 15:52:27 CET 2007

Hi

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 04:04:45PM -0000, Kling, Fredrik wrote:

> The MPEG2 TS muxer/encoder in ffmpeg is flawed, I would not use it..

dont top post
there is no such thing as a mpeg-ts encoder, and yes the ts muxer does
not follow all details of the mpeg-ts spec still its following all the
syntax so the mpeg ts streams should work fine in most situatoons,
patches to improve mpeg-ts compliance are welcome

[...]
> <DIV><FONT size="1">
>
> E-mail confidentiality.
> --------------------------------
> This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our IT department at helpdesk at spirent.com.
>
> Spirent Communications plc,
> Spirent House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL, United Kingdom.
> Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
> Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677
>
> Registered in England Number 470893
> Registered at Spirent House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL, United Kingdom
>
> Or if within the US,
>
> Spirent Communications,
> 26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
> Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300
>
> </FONT></DIV>

such trash is unaccpetable on this mailinglist, please dont post such
stuff

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato