[Ffmpeg-devel] Motion Estimation/compensation

femi. s bandele femiband
Fri Mar 9 16:51:38 CET 2007

Thanks alot michael for the reply. I would definately get a patch sent out
to you when i am done. I see that Predict_slice is called in the encoder. I
am still trying to figure out what functions are called to reconstruct the
new frame in the decoder. I know that decode_frame and decode_block is
called in snow.c.But none of these functions use motion vectors for frame
reconstruction in the decoder.Any ideas would be helpful.
thanks
steve bandele