[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-soc] Attention: FFMPEG bkeak License Agreement. You break the law.

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Sep 8 14:17:32 CEST 2008

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:24:12 +0200
Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:

> I mainly let this through as I don't want any discussion in the future
> about that we "are censoring stuff". And the fact that the nelly2pcm
> decoder has been taken down due to a DCMA complaint
> http://code.google.com/p/nelly2pcm/downloads/list.

Let the DMCA complaints come in. They are not valid where
the server is located. Beside, we already know from experience
that any email send to our ISP that contains legal mambo-jambo
will be simply ignored :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
A strange game.