[FFmpeg-devel] What is missing for working AVFMT_FLAG_NONBLOCK?

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sun Jan 17 20:24:10 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-17 at 13:42 -0500, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
> > attached is an updated patch that changes just one line, but leaves the
> > redundant for loop block in place.
>
> Is plain wrong, should be if (errno == -EAGAIN) in if (ret < 0).

I am not sure if select() is supposed to give EAGAIN as an error...
I suspect when the timeout fires the return value ret is 0, and errno is
not set (so, returning AVERROR(EAGAIN) if ret == 0 is IMHO correct).
I agree that the current check looks kind of convoluted, and can be made
more readable.

			Thanks,
				Luca