[FFmpeg-devel] MJPEG decoder crash!!!

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Fri Jul 23 01:58:40 CEST 2010

Hello list, I reported a bug, I actually took time to try to find out what was wrong, I posted a bug report and it was simply closed with a very informative message saying: .
Here's the link to the closed bug report: http://bit.ly/dmUG0V

How should I understand that? I never tried to learn to read people's mind, but can you please help me to decompress meaning of that "."
Does that mean that the bug doesn't exist, does that mean that somebody didn't like how I reported the bug (just like here http://bit.ly/dmUG0V I had to push that there is a bug and reopen it so that it gets proper attention)?

Dear cehoyos, does libavcodec has decoder for your very informative highly compressed message https://roundup.ffmpeg.org/msg11333 ?
Thank you.