[FFmpeg-devel] Preliminary announcement about the current situation

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jan 20 20:31:43 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 02:00:47PM -0500, compn wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:20:27 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> >On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 04:47:27PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> >/me who should read his inbox more than once every 24h ...
>
> btw , i remember asking jason to email you on some code things he
> had issues with, but he said that he didnt get a reply from you in over
> a month. did you miss some of his mails ? sorry i dont remember what
> jason's mail/subject was.

if its a question about ffmpeg, he can ask diego who is the new expert
maintainer.

Otherwise tell jason to ping me and if needed ping again and louder
It may be i missed some mail, it may be it was not so trivial to awnser and
i forgot

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your
right to say it. -- Voltaire