[FFmpeg-user] Mailing list character sets

Maurice Randall maurice at cmdrkey.com
Thu Feb 2 16:13:21 CET 2012

> so the setting you decided to to is generally useless and one
> of the examples where amdins making changes without understanding
> what they are doing

You are confused. I am not an admin. I don't control the FFMPEG
mailing list. I am just a user like you.

Mr. Harald, your emails use this: charset=ISO-8859-1

That is one of several character sets my server accepts. That is a very
common ACSII based character set. Everyone everywhere will accept and be
able to read your messages.

Ramble on if you want. I've already fixed my problem.

Holy crap.