[FFmpeg-devel] QuickTime Edit List Support

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:00:25 CEST 2015

On 9/8/2015 11:52 AM, Alex M wrote:
> Could somebody please confirm that this issue is still considered
> outstanding and that a  working patch has not been submitted? In which case
> I’ll start work on this asap.

Working this cleanly into the API is no small feat. Clément was working
on this recently, and had even done some patches. I don't know what happened
to them (they're somewhere in the mailing list archives). There was a lot
of discussion on them.

Hopefully Clément will respond to this thread to clarify.

- Derek